Chapel Farm Park - An exclusive new mobile home park in Lincolnshire
Chapel Farm Park is a new gated development of just 16 new semi retirement park homes situated amidst open Lincolnshire countryside.
- All homes are detached with their own gardens.
- Space available for the provision of a garage with each plot.
- Several plots have sufficient room to accommodate park homes up to 50’ x 20’.
- Private park with electric gated entrance and a large driveway.
- Restricted age group over 45 years old.
- Pets allowed at owner’s discretion.
- Metered mains electricity supply, metered water supply, individual LPG tanks to each property.
- Infrastructure in place to supply telephone/broadband.
- Council tax Band A.
See our Site Plan for plot availability and pricing. We can also offer advice about the choice and size of home which can be sited on each plot.
Location and transport links
- The nearest local amenities can be found in Coningsby a couple of miles from the park and these include supermarkets, hair dressers, doctors and other everyday requirements.
- The nearest main towns are Horncastle (8 miles), Spilsby (13 miles), Sleaford (15 miles) and Boston (18 miles). The cathedral city of Lincoln lies just 30 miles away.
- A regular bus service and on-demand service serves the local towns and villages. The nearest bus stop is just 400m from the park.
- The nearest railway station is in Sleaford where trains connect to Nottingham, Lincoln, Peterborough and Skegness.